Working for The Whitley AP Academy
The Whitley AP Academy is committed to safeguarding staff and pupils and expects all employees and volunteers to share this commitment. All posts are subject to an enhanced Disclosing and Barring Service (DBS) check. All interviews will include a question about Safeguarding and any anomalies identified in pre-recruitment checks will be discussed at interview.
What we offer:
- A highly reflective organisation which takes professional learning very seriously.
- Highly ambitious and supportive staff, parents and trustees.
- Cross phase working to enhance the subject knowledge development and pedagogical practice.
- Pupils that present unique challenges, but who want to succeed.
- Experience teachers that can provide excellent support for Newly Qualified Teachers, helping staff to focus on the core purpose of raising achievement through developing high-quality teaching, learning and leadership.
- Assess to a range of support with an Employer Assistance Programme
- Staff Attendance Reward Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Exclusive discounts on a wide variety of gyms
- Access to excellent retail discounts
Speculative CV’s are not accepted by agencies. Any CV sent to a member of staff within The Whitley AP Academy or Impact Education Multi Academy Trust without a prior signed agreement to recruit for any role will be treated as a gift and we will not accept liability for any fee or commission should we subsequently employ a candidate to any role within the Trust.