The Whitley AP Academy is committed to safeguarding staff and pupils and expects all employees and volunteers to share this commitment. All posts are subject to an enhanced Disclosing and Barring Service (DBS) check. All interviews will include a question about Safeguarding and any anomalies identified in pre-recruitment checks will be discussed at interview. The application form for all vacancies, as well as a self-disclosure form can be found below the list of current vacancies. Please return all completed applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
What we offer:
- A highly reflective organisation which takes professional learning very seriously.
- Highly ambitious and supportive staff, parents and trustees.
- Cross phase working to enhance the subject knowledge development and pedagogical practice.
- Pupils that present unique challenges, but who want to succeed.
- Experience teachers that can provide excellent support for Newly Qualified Teachers, helping staff to focus on the core purpose of raising achievement through developing high-quality teaching, learning and leadership.
- Assess to a range of support with an Employer Assistance Programme
- Staff Attendance Reward Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Exclusive discounts on a wide variety of gyms
- Access to excellent retail discounts
Further information about working for Impact Education can be found at: www.i-mat.org.uk/working-for-us/